Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

Lol.

Counter-Strike: de_dust Counter-Strike: de_dust

LOL

LOL ITS ALL SO TRUE!! ALL OF IT!! I LOVE IT 10/10

css tabajara source team css tabajara source team

FUNNY AS HELL!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I love the Street-Fighter stuff, when he went HADOKEN! and then did the moves,lol that was pure pwnage...5/5 10/10

Sift Heads Sift Heads

Freakin awesome but i found a bug

Hey i found a bug...In the last level with the golf course thing you could kill the guy in the golf cart, or the guy in the top left thats writing a golf score thing if u kill the guy writing the score it will still say Mission Complete...meh, its alright i still give it 10/10 and 5/5 :]

Hoez B All Around Me. Hoez B All Around Me.

The funny thing is, I actually thought this was a legit real hip-hop song.

Fuck the modern music industry, ROFL.

benjadaninja responds:

Amen brotha

DJ Umulius Abnormalities (WIP) DJ Umulius Abnormalities (WIP)

Not bad.

Not bad. Try the name "Abnormalities", sounds fitting. :)

djresset responds:

thanks and thanks for the name im gona use it

~SW~ Depth Charge ~SW~ Depth Charge

Very interesting!

I really like this piece, it's complex, and vast, with a very nice, bouncy, yet calm atmosphere. I love the use of the 8-bit sounding arpeggios, the ambient sound effects, and just the general progression of the song. Excellent job! My suggestion is to experiment a bit more with the percussion instruments, and the hats. Other than that, it was well made. :)

SkyeWint responds:

I would have experimented a bit more with the percussion, but my object wasn't to have that much percussion in here. :P Other than that, I agree fully. I definitely try to have interesting percussive effects, and I'll be sure to try to put that in my next song. I actually did experiment with the percussion a bit, if you listen, there are three different rhythms for the kick, and three different rhythms for the other drums.

Thanks for the review!